Reports to: HUC General Manager (GM)
Date: April 2019
This part time position is responsible for providing on-site administrative support for all aspects of co-op operations, including generating sales invoices and responding to customer and community inquiries via phone and email, ensuring cost of production and traceability data is accurate and current, processing payments and bills electronically, handling new member applications, and other related tasks as may be needed.
- Sales order fulfillment; generate invoices and communicate packing and pickup schedules with facility staff.
- Support with cost of production (COP) data inputting and management.
- Support with fruit intake and processor-member data inputting.
- Process bills and payments in Quickbooks.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintain co-op traceability program and manage customer complaints, as needed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to foresee and prevent potential hazards.
- Performance management.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Results driven.
- Communication proficiency, including through text, email and other online methods.
- Time management.
- Technical capacity.
- Learning orientation.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities as this time.
While performing the duties of this job, staff member will be asked to work onsite at the Honalo marshaling yard offices located at 79-1017 E Honalo Rd., Kailua-Kona HI 96740
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to talk and hear. As the vast majority of work tasks are computer-based, the staff member may also be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Work demands of this position are year round. Approximately 25 hours of work per week are expected from approximately 7am to 12pm M-F.
No travel is expected for this position other than to and from the Honalō facility.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous office administration and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, excel and Google Sheets.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for employment with the co-op, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.